VacuStar W 900 – 1300 – 1600
The compressor vacuum-pump
The series W was developed especially for the high requirements on mounting in suction vehicles, municipal vacuum trucks and combination trucks (combined suction and water jetting). The water cooled series W consists of 3 sizes with a volume flow of up to 1600 m³/h / 942 cfm.
Advantages at a glance
- The integrated cell aeration system reduces the discharge temperature
- Cooler operation resulting in longer life for vanes, bearings and casing
- 100 mbar / 27 HG“(90 % vacuum) in continuous operation*
- Higher suction capacity
- 4 Points each on top and bottom of the housing to bolt the machine to the truck
- Connectivity for hydraulic motor
- Compact dimensions li>
- Higher payload possible because of low weight of the machine li>
- Low power requirement li>
- Efficient, economical operation li>
- ATEX temperature class 3 * i>
- Plasma-nitrided housing for difficult conditions, thus increased resistance to abrasive, adhesive and corrosive wear.
- Ceramic-coated housing for extreme conditions. Excellent resistance to abrasion, erosion and cavitation. Chemical resistance to acid and alkaline media.
- The integrated cell ventilation reduces the air outlet temperature > Increased service life due to lower thermal stress for rotor vanes, bearings, oil and housing.
Performance Data and Dimensions
|VacuStar W 900||VacuStar W 1300||VacuStar W 1600|
|Volume flow free air delivery||m³/h / cfm||900 / 530||1300 / 765||1600 / 942|
|At 400 mbar / 18 "Hg||m³/h / cfm||860 / 506||1220 / 718||1570 / 924|
|Max. operating pressure||bar / psig||2 / 29||2 / 29||2 / 29|
|Max. operating vacuum *||mbar / HG"||100 / 27||100 / 27||100 / 27|
|Power consumption at 0.5 bar g / 7.25 psi g pressure||kW / hp||26.0 / 35.0||38.0 / 51.0||47.5 / 63.5|
|Weight||kg / lb||220 / 485||279 / 615||339 / 747|