VacuStar L 400 | Compressor vacuum-pump
The compressor vacuum-pump
The air cooled series L was developed especially for the high requirements on mounting in small suction vehicles with tank sizes up to 5 m³. It delivers a maximum volume flow of up to 345 m³/h / 203 cfm. To change between pressure and suction operation you can use the changeover four-way valve. With connected cell aeration system 100 mbar / 27 HG” (90%) in continuous operation are possible.
The advantages at a glance
- Connectivity for integrated cell aeration
- Connectivity for hydraulic motor
- Optimized cooling
- Visual oil level indicator
- Shaft end exposed for driving using V-belts, cardan shaft and flexible coupling
- Plasma-nitrided housing for difficult conditions, thus increased resistance to abrasive, adhesive and corrosive wear.
- The integrated cell ventilation reduces the air outlet temperature > Increased service life due to lower thermal stress for rotor vanes, bearings, oil and housing.
Performance Data and Dimensions
|Max. volume flow||m³/h / cfm||345 / 203|
|Max. gauge pressure||bar / psig||1.5 / 21.3|
|Max. operating vacuum*||mbar / HG"||100 / 27|
|Speed range||1/min / rpm||1500|
|Max. Power consumption at 0.5 bar||kW / hp||10 / 13.4|
|Weight incl. changeover four-way valve||kg / lb||85 / 187|